Making things simpler...
We develop and support both open source and commercially licensed
software. The software currently available is listed below, all of it
is released under an open source license unless stated otherwise:
We provide the following python packages:
- Buildout Versions
- This is a zc.buildout extension to display and record versions of packages used.
- This is a cross-platform, pluggable tool for comparing the configuration of a machine with a known configuration stored in text files in a source control system.
- This is a handler for the python standard logging framework that can
be used to tell whether messages have been logged at or above a
- This is a collection of common patterns for running executables in a sub-process using the subprocess module.
- This package contains two handlers for the python logging
framework that enable important log entries to be sent by email.
- TestFixtures is a collection of helpers and mock objects that are
useful when writing unit tests or doc tests.
- A simple but flexible templating system for dynamically generating textual output.
- SQLAlchemy, sqlalchemy-migrate and the component architecture tied together for easy use in any framework.
- A python library abstracting interactions with Wireless Application Service Provider for sending and receiving messages.
- Utilities for working with Excel files that require both xlrd and xlwt.
We provide a number of components for use with the Zope web application server made available as Zope Products:
- CASUserFolder is a Zope user folder that implements the client
interface of Yale's Central Authentication Service (CAS).
- These allow you to use the full power of the the python email package along with Zope's Page Template technology to easily build and send fully standards compliant emails.
- This patches ZCatalog's brain objects such that they don't unnecessarily catch exceptions.
- A scriptable, subclassable, fully documented and tested user folder implementation.
- This is a framework for performing asynchronous tasks on Zope servers.
- Zope 2 Instance
- This package provides a buildout recipe for creating a Zope 2 instance based around a deployment.
- Zope Debugger
- Enhancements for debugging Zope using Python's debugger.
- This package provides components for use with Zope 3 and Zope 2 +
Five that implement both ITranslationDomain and
ILanguageAvailability as well as supporting the recording of
Copyright 2003-2013, Simplistix Ltd.